With another great vacation behind me, I wanted to do a quick wrap up of all the fun I had. I love to look back over my creations and see the fruits of my labors all in one place. It is too easy to forget all the ground you covered otherwise!
It appears that I made about 16 things on this vacation and shared 3 free recipes.
Not bad considering I was without hot water (due to a busted hot water tank) for 3 days of this. I did not let that stop me though. I improvised by heating some water in my turkey roaster (as if a little thing like “no hot water” could get in the way of my vacation – sheesh!)
- Mermaid Eggs Bath Bombs
- Rosewater Lemon Facial Cream (I didn’t post this one because I didn’t think it turned out all that great)
- Coc-Oats, Milk & Honey Cream (free recipe)
- Pride and Joy Cream
- Peppermint and Tea Tree Pumice Soap
- French Green Clay, Zeolite and Lavender and Tea Tree Facial Soap
- Honey I Washed the Kids Soap (AKA Spring Festival)
- Hello Gorgeous! (Avobath Type) Soap
- Niacinamide Serum Spray and Oil-Free Lotion
- Cetaphil Dupe Lotion (free recipe)
- Anti-aging Facial Lotion
- “My Precious” Baby Lotion
- Molokai Cocktail Lotion
- Vanilla Cream Moisture Therapy Hair Conditioner
- Coco-Nuts Lotion
- Free Recipe for Basic Beginner’s Lotion
I have included a little slideshow (because what is a vacation without a slideshow to remember it by?)
So that’s it for me folks. I had an amazing week, but now it’s back to working on spreadsheets, analyzing data, sitting in meetings, and all that fun stuff. Back to posting only once or twice a week because that is all there is time to do. So sad, but also feeling good about getting so much done!
Hope you enjoy your week ahead!