Besides making soap this weekend, I also made quite a bit of lotion.
In my last post, I talked about my experience with Wheatgerm Oil Soap and said I would comment some more on my experiment with Wheatgerm Oil Conditioner. You will find that below.
On Friday, I published an entry about my experiment with making a redness concealer.
Saturday, I made a refill of my Tsunami lotion, because I already used up 16 ounces that I made a couple of months ago.
And today, I made a new lotion, using Nurture Soap’s “Black Pearl” fragrance. Continue reading “New Lotion, Conditioner and Refills (and something new for the apothecary)”